2014年7月20日星期日

Dear Rooney. Don't expect the first British half of netizens voted fat substitute


although as the top players, but the current situation is very embarrassing, a same group match, he was forced to play on the left, the road to the young Sterling, British media criticism and endless, perhaps is downhearted he himself admitted, that did cheap nba jerseys not expect to become England first hair.

Beijing time on June 20th morning 3 when, England and was a battle of life and death, the game if we lose, then the three lions can go ahead. But when asked whether he is still the main way, Rooney admitted: "I've never felt like this, I don't understand why you say so, why do you think I would be as a starter in the team? What I do is work hard, for cheap mlb jerseys the team, I never said his position is assured, I also did not expect to play every game starts, I just work hard, because I want to play. There are a lot of good young players in our team, the coach has cheapjerseys.us a lot of choice, regardless of how he decided, I believe that we will give respect."

at the same time, the British "Guardian" is an online voting, Hodgson how to use Rooney for the opinions of Internet users in the match in Uruguay, there are three options, respectively, is to continue to play on the left, back to play in the middle and substitute, results of the 49% netizens think that Rooney should be on the bench, this is a very bad data on fat. In another poll, 71% of Internet users believe that England can still qualify from the group cheap jerseys of death.

final, Rooney said he has completely recovered from a groin injury, and denied the hot climate had a negative impact on his state. "I know I'm in the game is a lot of movement, it is not a problem for me, cheap nfl jerseys I don't feel pain," said the striker, "to be honest, I feel good now. The weather has no effect on me, so now you see how to choose the coach. Obviously, he will be based on the next few days training, as well as the players physical recovery determines a starting." (Beth)

没有评论:

发表评论