2014年4月22日星期二

Courtois the Champions League to help Atletico win hope Chelsea can win the Premier League

of Europe this season, Cech is not the most popular goalkeeper,,,, David De Gea, Valdez's guardian, but Atletico goalkeeper thibaut courtois. He guards the sheets legion, not only in the League champion beat Barcelona, but also in the Champions League unbeaten successively eliminated and the two giants barcelona. And in qualifying, he played every minute of the race team, and follow the European United after 12 years to reach the world cup. Beijing early morning of April 23rd, Courtois will face his old club in the Champions league. Before the game, the Belgian goalkeeper accepted an exclusive interview with FIFA website.

the semi-finals of the Champions League draw against revealed, Chelsea drew Ma Jing Courtois will play, has also become a focus, in the final UEFA's intervention and the two clubs of negotiation, he was to play. "I feel feel a sense of relief. For me, once we played against Chelsea in the UEFA Super Cup in 2012, when the 4-1 win. The game is cheap nfl jerseys very special, because although I represented Ma Jing cheapjerseys.us to play, but I am also a Chelsea player. However, for me, or not to think so much. I will as in the past, were not a play. If I start to think, 'Oh, I must be careful.'. Then I finally certainly played badly. This game, I will fully support the Atletico, I will support Chelsea. I hope they can win the title, but the two games I don't want them to win. I sincerely hope that we can reach the final, because we are from the final only one step away. They are the favourites. But cheap jerseys we beat Barcelona, also once was the Champions League favourites." Courtois bluntly.

Courtois was acquired by Chelsea in 2011, followed by 3 successive season was loaned out to atletico. In 2012 with Atletico first title (UEFA Cup), Courtois once said, every final is the one and only, and should regard as the last play. But since then, the Belgians also with Ma Jing won the European Super Cup, the king's cup champion, he was in shock and the Champions League this season. "I never thought I'd have today. I remember the first time in the Belgian League, at that time I was not yet 17 years old, dream of a successful occupation career. But I never thought about playing for a cheap nba jerseys team like this, never won so many championships. Now, we are not far from one of the most important trophy Champions League trophy, so it is in spanish." Courtois said.

Success is be obvious to people

Ma Jing, and became the object of study. "A team to achieve so much success, the most important reason is Simonyi, because he leads the team advance. He was appointed Ma Jing manager after the first we speak, he said, he has a clear idea of the achievement of a career, he wanted to play on how to play. His approach is essential for cleaning. Even if you missed Game 5 weeks, when you come cheap mlb jerseys back, you can clearly know what I should do. Because, no change in our style of play and the way. >

没有评论:

发表评论