2014年4月26日星期六

Wang Hao confirmed that it is difficult not to Rio 2016 Olympic gold medal dream!

The Cheap Seahawks Jerseys upcoming

comprehensive report on the 2014 Tokyo World Championships, the veteran will lead,, and Fan Zhendong also play the game, but in the battle before the interview time, Wang Hao made Cheap Giants Jerseys clear he would not take part in the 2016 Olympic games.

30 year old Wang Hao had participated in three Olympic Games, but unfortunately three times singles silver, many fans were expecting him to interpret a dream in the 2016 Brazil Olympics, but Wang Hao said: "the London 2012 Olympic Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Games is the last Olympic games." And for the future plan, Wang Hao said: "do not consider go career, more want to stay in the team. We then return to the national team, engaged in Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys so many years, in this business, has a feeling for the team, hope that one day, down, can stay here. In addition, I also want to say a Cheap Vikings Jerseys wish myself, I can't get the Grand Slam, but I hope that my students can achieve this point. I look forward to these years of experience, success and failure to pass down."

没有评论:

发表评论