2014年4月24日星期四

Farewell to My Concubine copyright disputes script

"

" Farewell to My Concubine copyright dispute

script

recently wrote ring is not peace, Qiong Yao just because Yu Zheng copied her work "a sick, be torn with grief", April 22nd, "Li Bihua" Farewell to My Concubine novel original copyright Proxy Companies through the lawyer to one Inexpensive NBA Jerseys of the films adapted from "reed Yan Zhengsheng Ming", said he did not have to reed published "Farewell to My Concubine" Cheap college basketball jerseys script copyright, also warned the reed "do not allow a people exaggerate greedy himself".

this, reporters call the screenwriter reed. Just from the others to hear the things he expressed some surprise: "I did not say to the greedy." And I hope Li Bihua can forgive. He explained, because Inexpensive MLB Jerseys I only saw Li Bihua writing a script, so do not know if she is the three draft of the screenplay, "I Inexpensive soccer jerseys hope you can help me by the statement, Cheap customized jerseys if possible, I hope I can with teacher Li Bihua jointly published the four draft script, because I did not contact her."

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论