2014年11月9日星期日

said Rondo

Beijing time on October 10th message, according to the ESPN report, Celtics guard Rajon recently in an interview made it clear that, the Celtics are their own team, at the same time Rondo said willing to face all challenges, to participate in the team reconstruction.

"I like here, the fans here is very good," said Rondo, "Anji to me Cheap Red Wings Jerseys is also very direct. This is my team, why would I want to leave?"

"I will never escape from the challenge, I look forward to working with coach Stevens. This is a new beginning, we have a large number of young players, they Cheap Stars Jerseys are very good at listening, this let me feel very excited."

Rondo and Celtic contract has two years Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys left, the team manager Danny Anji in the summer has repeatedly stressed that not trading rondo. In experienced last season after suffering a torn knee ligament, Rondo has been carried out for a confrontational training. When talking about his injury, Rondo said he will return in December.

"now I just as much as possible but the legs stronger, also let my heart is more powerful, in the back on the field believe they can do the action before injury." Rondo said, "I don't want to return later reduced to ordinary players, or to let people questioned why I did not reach the expected level. When I returned to the field, Cheap Flyers Jerseys I will not give yourself Cheap Coyotes Jerseys any excuse, I'll be ready. Even if not reach the expected level, I would take a knee injury as the reason for." (boring)

没有评论:

发表评论