2014年11月9日星期日

they call me the teacher.&quot

is one of the most major suit star who played in the Super League before, the Mali international Saidu - the name of Keita still make Dalian aerbin fans indulge in elaborating on. Local time on October 30th, Keita accepted the "France Football" interview, talk about that in shore's playing days, Keita said does not regret his choice, because he made so much money, it is enough to make him feel satisfied.

2012 year in July, Keita left Barcelona, ended a two and a half years contract signed and shore. Because at that time Keita and Barcelona have a contract, so this move is very unbelievable in European media eyes. In this regard, Keita clear Cheap Indiana Hoosiers Jerseys is money let yourself go shore. "When I decided to go to shore, the Cheap Creighton Bluejays Jerseys moment is unforgettable. I Cheap Cincinnati Royals Jerseys left Barcelona, the best club in the world. I still have a contract at the time, but the coast's offer of salary too tempting." Keita said, "at first my family do not agree, but I want to Cheap Michigan State Spartans Jerseys go to Chinese development, because I have already won everything in barcelona. For me, to China and what not to regret, because I have earned enough money there, enough to let the family live a life of ease."

in the eyes of Keita, the money is the only factor to attract their joined al bin, this and do business with no two, he described his original move: "in fact, football is a business. In some people's eyes, the players concerned with money is bad, but if you can get a bigger economic Cheap Michael Jordan NCAA Jerseys interest contract, you will also receive, right?"

clearly, in China earn money after Keita, now live very moist. He currently plays for Serie A team Rome, this is his eighth career home club. "I'm 34 years old, in Serie A, they call me the teacher." Keita said with a smile, "it makes me feel very happy." At the end of the interview, Keita talked about some of the feelings of the Chinese soccer, he said: "I spent the 1.5 season in China, I think there is quite good, and I had a completely different understanding."

just as Keita said, he in shore's short time, harvest a large sum of money to an astonishing. It is understood that Keita himself in the coast's yearly salary is in 3500000 ~400 million euros, count the bonuses, signing on fee, a conservative estimate of Keita can at least take away more than 10000000 euros from the shore. I do not know now suffering from financial difficulties of the bitterness of the aerbin club, see the figure will feel. During the coast's effectiveness, Keita left the League scoring 10 goals 37 times data. Last winter, aerbin officially announced the termination and mali. (Wang Jian)

没有评论:

发表评论